- All students met as a group with School Counselors today to discuss the process. The PowerPoint presented is on the scheduling page, accessible via the sidebar to the left of this screen.
- It does not matter if you complete the process today or on the 17th, all requests are finalized when the system closes.
- During the window (6th-17th) you may submit your request and log back in and resubmit if you decide to change something. The new selections will overwrite the old ones.
- The school counselors will meet with each student individually after the program closes. They will start with 11th grade and work down to the 9th graders.
- If you are missing a teacher course recommendation please go see the teacher. If you do not have a certain subject this year please go to the last teacher you had in that subject area.
- If you are taking a summer class, please tell your counselor during your individual meetings. (Summer school registration information will be available around the first week of March)
- If you don't see an expected recommended course in the content-specific window, check if there's another page of classes in that window :)
PowerSchool Course Request System opens today and will close on Feb. 17th.