- Online Summer School Health & Physical Education is capped at 500 students. Priority will be given to rising 11th and 12th-grade students to ensure that they have the credits necessary for graduation.
- All interested students enter a lottery in order to be selected for the summer course.
- See details on the registration information page from the link below.
- Open Houses - Location - Time
- February 5, 2019 - Glen Allen HS Auditorium - 7 PM
- February 6, 2019 - Varina HS Auditorium - 7 PM
- Course Dates: May 28 – July 30, 2019
- Forms: Information and forms are available on the HCPS website, at school counseling offices and at the Summer Online Health and Physical Education page.
- Lottery Dates: February 7 - March 1, 2019 (Online at http://tinyurl.com/onlinehpe2019). Sign up for the lottery (once per child) only if you are serious about taking the class. Notification of acceptance to courses: No later than March 8, 2019 thru email.
- Registration and Payment Dates: March 11 - March 22, 2019 (4 PM) / Register at attending home-school counseling offices.
- Mandatory meetings: May 28 for everyone, June 25 for 9th grade HPE, June 26 for 10th grade HPE and July 30 for everyone; as well as twice-monthly meetings with instructor for heart monitor downloads
- Cost: $300 Henrico resident tuition
- Partner Facilities:
- American Family Fitness Locations: Short Pump and Virginia Center Commons
- YMCA Locations: John Rolfe, Tuckahoe, Shady Grove, Chickahominy, North Richmond
If you have questions feel free to contact:
Benita Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-652-3741; or Julie Ballowe at email@example.com.