When: Saturday 2/13, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Where: Hermitage High School
Click "Read More" for information on what to bring to fill out the FAFSA.
1. FSA ID - apply in advance at https://fsaid.ed.gov
2. Social Security number
3. Driver's license (if available)
4. 2015 Federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. If not available, bring your most recent tax return for estimate. Students and parents may be able to transfer their federal tax return info into the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval tool.
5. 2015 untaxed income records such as Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, Welfare, or Veterans' benefits.
6. Current banks statements
7. Current investment records
8. Alien Registration documents, if not a citizen