- Monday, April 11th - all AP students who signed up for an AP exam will be completing their AP answer docs for the May exam administration.
- May 25th - the School Counseling Department will be sponsoring a Scholarship Breakfast for Senior students who have been offered a scholarship. Seniors should bring a copy of each letter they have received (even those you are not accepting). Please indicate on the scholarship award letter whether or not you are accepting the scholarship. All students who bring a copy of scholarship letters by May 20th will be invited to the breakfast.
- Don't forget to decorate a Senior train indicating your plans for next year. Bring the train to School Counseling and we will display it in the hall outside the School Counseling office.
- April 29th is the last day to submit a Parent Override for courses for the 2016-17 school year. Students will be placed in courses contingent on space availability.
- ALL students who have requested an AP course for next year, MUST complete and turn in an AP Commitment due to the School Counseling office by April 29th, 2016.
- June 17th is the last day to submit a schedule change request for the 2016-2017 school year. These requests will also, be contingent on space availability. No schedule changes will be considered after June 17th, 2016.